Teachers can now archive Classroom assignments, helping to keep their Classroom environment organized and clean. The order that assignments are organized in the teacher's account will be reflected in the student's view in OnCourse Connect.
Active assignments are visible at the bottom of the Active tab. When you're ready, you can move it to the Archived tab.
- Navigate to Classroom, click on the Assignments tab, and choose a class, and click on the desired assignment in the sidebar.
- There are three ways to archive:
- Right-click on the assignment and choose Archive
- Click on Tools and select Archive
- Check the Archive box located under the assignment title
Once it has been archived, an assignment will be visible in the Archived tab.
What you place in the Active and Archived tabs will be reflected in the student's Active and Archived tabs in OnCourse Connect. This means you can keep students focused on current assignments by archiving old assignments to get them out of the way while leaving them accessible to students if they need them.
Archived assignments can easily be made active again if needed.
- Click on the Archived tab, then click on the desired assignment.
- There are three ways to unarchive:
- Right-click on the assignment and choose Unarchive
- Click on Tools and select Unarchive
- Uncheck the Archived box located under the assignment title
- The assignment will now be visible in the Active tab