Districts can now set the Teacher Practice score to Teacher Not Evaluated (TNE), which will also automatically update the Summative Rating to Not Evaluated (NE).
To do this:
- Navigate to Evaluate and choose Evaluation Manager
- Click the Overall tab and confirm that you are on the Teachers tab
- Check the boxes on the left to select the teachers
- Click the Set Selected To button, choose Set Teacher Practice to TNE, and click "Yes" to confirm
The TNE and NE scores can be removed for individual teachers by reverting the Annual Conference Form to a pending status.
- On the Overall tab click the Annual Conference Form link for the desired teacher. This will open the teacher's Overall Evaluation Summary window
- Click the Status (Complete) button to revert the status to pending, which will automatically set the Teacher Practice and Summative Rating to TBD.