Districts are now able to add multiple attendance days for a single student. This is done in the Single Student Administration tab. Multiple dates can ONLY be selected to update daily attendance. Period-based attendance is still updated one day at a time.
Follow these steps to add multiple attendance days:
- Click Grade Book and choose Attendance
- Click on the Single Student Administration tab
- Parameters are on the left: choose a School, School Year, Time Period, Student, and Class. When you're finished, click the Get Records button.
- Click the Add button
- In the Date field, select multiple dates
- Notice Class Name and Period fields automatically change to "Daily Attendance"
- Choose an Attendance Value, Excuse Code, and add a Comment
- When you're finished, click Save