Users with access to System Manager now have the ability to restore folders and other items that were deleted by district users from several OnCourse applications.
To access the Document Restoration application, navigate to the Administration tab (gear cog), choose System Manager, expand the District folder, and click directly on Document Restoration.
To restore a deleted folder or item:
- Click on either the Deleted Folders or Deleted Items tab.
- Select the OnCourse application from the Document Type drop-down menu
- Select the user from the Deleted By drop-down menu
- Check the boxes for the folder(s) or item(s)
- Click the Restore button and confirm