We have made changes to the way Classroom and Assessment sections are licensed. These changes ONLY affect districts that have both OnCourse Assessment AND Classroom.
For districts that ONLY have Classroom or ONLY have Assessment, licensing functions as it always has.
- Classroom-Only Districts: sections must be manually licensed via the Classroom Licensing application
- Assessment-Only Districts: sections are automatically licensed
For districts that have both Classroom and Assessment, previously, sections had to be manually licensed for Classroom via the Classroom Licensing application. When a section was licensed for Classroom it was automatically licensed for Assessment as well.
Now, all sections are automatically licensed for Assessment regardless of whether they have been licensed for Classroom. However, sections still must be manually licensed for Classroom via the Classroom Licensing application.
How to License a Section
- Click on the Administration tab and choose Classroom Licensing
- Use the filters at the top to find the desired section.
- Unlicensed sections are on the left; licensed sections are on the right. Move unlicensed sections to the right side to license them.