It is now possible to edit and rescore a published assessment in OnCourse Classroom and Assessment even after it has been completed and submitted by students. For more information about this feature, please view the Editing Published Assessment Items in Classroom article. But, in order to be able to make these changes, all assessments must be submitted properly. Teachers are then able to open the student's assessment and submit it for them. However, sometimes students have improperly submitted their assessments AND they have been transferred to another class. To remedy this issue, we have added a new feature allowing districts to delete active student assessment sessions.
To Do This:
- Navigate to OnCourse Classroom
- Select the Assignments tab
- Choose the desired section
- Open the desired assessment
- Select on the Assessment tab
- Click on the gear cog and choose Show Active Assessment Sessions
- Here you will see a list of active sessions. Select the students for which you would like to delete their assessment session.
- Click on the Delete Assessment Sessions button
- Select Yes to confirm
- Now when clicking on the gear cog the Allow Item Editing option is available