The Bulk Document Distribution feature allows districts to more easily provide documents to and collect documents from guardians and students via the OnCourse Connect portal. Documents uploaded by guardians and students can be mapped to be saved in the student portfolio documents area of OnCourse.
The video below will take you through the entire process.
- OCC School Documents Distribution Administration
Provides access to the Bulk Document Distribution application.
Allows user to manage documents at a school level.Users will only see the schools to which they are linked
- OCC District Documents Distribution Administration
Allows users to manage documents at a district level.
Users will see all schools in the district as well as a District Wide option.
- OCC Documents Distribution-Clear Response
Allows a staff member to clear out a user response from the Bulk Document Distribution application. This is done in the Student Documents tab in the student profile.
- OCC Distributed Documents Students View
Provides access to the Distributed Documents tab within a student record.
It is easy to run a report for each of your documents. Just click on the report icon located to the left of the desired report name. Once opened, you will see a list of the recipients as well as the response for each. You can even export to Excel.
* The Documents tab in OnCourse Connect does not appear until at least one document has been added and distributed