Before, if you wanted to give a student Advanced Accessibility Options, you would have to apply the setting at the assessment level. Meaning that every time a new assessment was created, Advanced Accessibility Options would have to applied again for each student. This new feature allows users to apply Advanced Accessibility Options at the student level. Meaning that you only have to apply the setting ONCE and every time a new assessment is created, the setting will remain.
*This feature is ONLY available to OnCourse Assessment clients.
It's easy to turn on this application for users in your district. Just give them the following resource:
Assessment: Student Advanced Accessibility - allows a user to turn on/off Advanced Accessibility Options
Once users are given the resource they will see this button in the Testing Center tab, providing access the application.
- Navigate to OnCourse Assessment
- Click on the Testing Center tab
- Select the Accessibility Options button
- Select the desired parameters (on the left)
- When you're finished, click Search
- You will see a list of students who fit the parameters (on the right)
- Select the desired students and add or remove the Advanced Accessibility setting
*This affects students in both OnCourse Assessment and Classroom, but the application is ONLY available in OnCourse Assessment. Districts that ONLY have OnCourse Classroom will not have access to this feature.