This new feature allows districts to include or exclude null (blank) values from a custom report. When running an advanced search, all values are returned, including the null values. Districts have requested the ability to include or exclude null values. This is done in the Filters tab.
- After adding columns to your advanced search, click on the Filters tab
- Choose the desired field in the Field Name column
- Then click on the corresponding Conditions column
- In the drop-down you will see the conditions associated with the chosen field as well as two new options; Is Empty and Is Not Empty
- Choosing Is Empty will return ONLY null values
- Choosing Is Not Empty will EXCLUDE ALL null values