This article shows users how to print students' open-ended responses in OnCourse Classroom.
*Note: ONLY question types in the Written & Recorded section are considered open-ended. Please make sure to use one of these question types or you will NOT be able to print student responses.
- Navigate to OnCourse Classroom
- Select the Assignments tab
- Choose a class
- Select an assignment (do not open it)
- Click on Tools and choose the View Assessment Report option
- Click on the Item Analysis (Question Level) tab
- Select student(s)
- Click on Actions and choose the Print Student’s Open Responses option
- In the new window check the appropriate boxes in the Options section. Then choose the open response questions to print.
- When you're finished, click the Continue button
- A Student Open Response Report will open in a new tab. Here you will see the student's answers.
- The steps to Save and/or Print this page varies depending on the browser.