This new feature alerts teachers when an assignment is unpublished AND past-due. When an assignment is unpublished, it is not visible to students on the OnCourse Connect portal. This feature encourages teachers to consider publishing the assignments so that students can see their grades.
- These assignment titles will be shaded red and the associated publish icon will be grayed out (indicating that the assignment is not published)
- In the top, left-hand corner, there will be an alert message stating: You have outstanding unpublished assignments
- Selecting the Click to learn more option shows a list of all of the unpublished, past-due assignments.
To remove the alert message, simply publish all unpublished assignments.
To do this:
- Click on the grayed-out Publish icon
- Do this for every unpublished assignment
* At your district's direction, OnCourse will choose the amount of time an assignment must be past-due before the warning message will appear. If you would like to activate this feature, please contact OnCourse Support and we'll get you set up right away.
Internal: Option/Setting - Timing for warning of unpublished assignments