It is now possible to grant teachers access to upload IBCs to Graduation Pathways. Once the feature is turned on for your district, there will be a new tab, Student IBCS, in the student profile. Teachers simply click on the tab and add a new IBC record.
To do this:
- Click on the Student Information System tab
- Choose People
- Select a student to open the student record
- Scroll to find the Student IBCS tab and select it
- Here you will see existing IBCs for the selected student
- To add a new IBC record, select the New IBC Record button
- Add certification details
- Click on the Save IBC Record button to save
If you would like to turn on this feature for your district, please contact OnCourse Support and we'll get you set up right away.