We've added four new options to the Scanner Application setup that we think you're going to love. These features are available in the Scan Locations tab in the System Manager.
- Allow Print
- Adds a button to enable printing
- Auto Print
- The printer window automatically pops up as soon as a student is scanned in properly
- Excuse Code Picker
- Adds an Excuse Code Picker
- This option is only visible when the scanner at this location is configured to take attendance (the Takes Attendance box is checked)
- Scan User
- Choose the staff member that will be scanning for this location
- This user's name will be visible when hovering over the recorded attendance value in the Attendance application.
- Click on the Administration Tab (cog) and choose System Manager
- Expand Schools
- Choose a School
- Expand Scan Buildings
- Select a Building
- Expand Scan Locations
- Click directly on a Location
- Setup options will appear to the right
If the scan location is set up to take attendance, when you hover over the attendance value added from the scanner application, it will look like this.