You have always been able to link standards to assignments in OnCourse Grade Book, but now you can copy standards from one assignment to another with ease. To do this,
- Open an assignment and link standards.
- Click on the Copy Standards to My Assignments button.
- In the new window, you will see a section for each of your classes. For each class, choose the assignment to which you'd like to copy the standards and then check the corresponding Copy Standards in this Assignment box.
- If the system finds an assignment with the same name, it will automatically fill in the assignment and check the class for you.
- When you're finished, click Copy Standards.
- The standards will be copied to the selected classes.