Repeating calendar functionality is now available in OnCourse Classroom. Users can now set a calendar event to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly, it's up to you. This article shows you how to create and edit a calendar event. It also shows how repeating calendar events are visible in OnCourse Connect.
How to Create a Calendar Event
- Access OnCourse Classroom
- Click on the Calendars tab
- Click the New Calendar Item button
- Input a Title, Start and End Date,
- Select the Repeats dropdown menu and choose from the following
- Does Not Repeat
- Every Weekday (Mon-Fri)
- Complete the Details below
- Select the Calendars dropdown menu and choose the calendar to which you would like to save the event
- The calendar to which the event is posted dictates where the event will be visible and who will see it
- Add any Notes
- The repeating calendar event is now visible. Repeating events will have next to the event title.
How to Edit Calendar Event
- Select the calendar event
- Choose to edit a Single Occurrence or the Entire Series
- Make any necessary changes
Calendar events on OnCourse Connect
The calendar to which the event is posted dictates if the event will be visible on student and/or parent calendars. Posting to a classroom calendar or a school calendar that includes students and parents will make the event visible to students and parents.
How to view a calendar event on OnCourse Connect
- Log into OnCourse Connect
- Select the Calendars tab
- Navigate to the calendar event