Now, teachers have the ability to block students from messaging each other. The students will still be able to message their teacher, just not any of the other students in the class.
To do this
- Open OnCourse Classroom and navigate to the Classes & Groups tab.
- Click on the Messages tab.
- Select the student(s) you would like to block
- From the Actions menu choose Block Messaging
- In the Messaging column you will see the students who've been Blocked.
When the blocked student(s) log into OnCourse Connect, and attempt to send a message, NO other students will be visible to message, ONLY the teacher is an option.
*Student to student message blocking is a class based feature. If a teacher has the same student in multiple classes, the above steps need to be performed within each class.