The Other Student Data tab is a tab that can be added to OnCourse Connect. You have the option to turn on a variety of data element that will display on the page.
- Sign into your district account.
- You must be signed as a District Wide Data Manager
- Navigate to Database Data Elements
- SM > District > OnCourse Connect Settings > Data Elements > Database Data Elements
- Add and edit Elements here
Add New Elements
- Click the Add Element button
- Choose a Data Element from the drop-down menu
- Complete the remaining fields then click on Save.
Make tab Visible in OCC
- Once an element is created, the Other Student Data tab will automatically appear on OnCourse Connect.
- The tab will removed ONLY when ALL elements, regardless of what school they are assigned to, are deleted or made inactive.
*OnCourse Connect refreshes about every 30 minutes. You may have to wait to see any changes you've made.
The "OnCourse Connect Data Elements Displays Maintenance" resource controls the visibility of the Data Elements tab located in the SM.