The following guide will give you a tour of the Special Education Dashboard and Student Record.
1. Accessing Your Special Education Dashboard
1. Click on the Special Education tab.
2. Select the Dashboard tab within Special Education.
3. This is your Special Education Dashboard.
2. Dashboard Overview
There are Two Sections in Your Dashboard:
• Event Timeline: Consolidated List of Tasks
• Case Listing: View Current Case Load for Associated Students
• Actions: Gives action options for the case listing
3. Event Timeline
Students Viewed are Determined by Permission Level.
• Sort your Timeline view by using the Student, or Case Manager drop down selections.
• Red Tasks = Past Due
• Yellow Tasks = Due Within 3 Days
• Blue Tasks = 4 or More Days Out
4. Case Listing Search and Sorting Options
View Associated Students and Current Case Load.
• Search for the Student
• Select the appropriate School
• Sort your Case Listing view using Group By or Case Manager
• Click the Small x By the Drop Down List to Clear the search
5. Dashboard Actions
• Select Actions:
• Batch Update: Select multiple students to batch update the Case Manager.
• Print Schedules: See View & Print Schedules from the Special Education Dashboard
• Filter: Select the columns to filter by
• Refresh: refresh the case listing
6. View the Draft or Implemented IEP from the Case Listing
• Click on the draft icon to view the draft IEP
• Click on the green check mark to view an implemented IEP
7. Accessing a Student Dashboard
• Click a Task From the Event Timeline, or
• Double-Click a Student From the Case Listing to Open the Student Record in the People Tab.
• This Allows Quick and Easy Access to Other Student Information.
8. Student Dashboard
• Event Timeline: Clear Alert or View Process
• Working Documents: Shortcut to Access the Main Working Documents (older documents can be archived).
• Workflow: Complete the Highlighted Task from the Event Timeline, Then View Next Step.
9. Student Dashboard: Mid-Tabs
Two Small Arrow Tabs Allow for Viewing More Screen Space.
• Student Details: Data fields for adding information which feeds to state reporting.
• Communications Log: Add Posts, Emails, Events, and Documents to create a running log for tracking all communication.
• Workflow: Location of Referral or Other Process management.
• Documents: Storage of Current and Archived documents, IEPs.
• Change Log: Automatically notates any changes to student record.
• IEP Access Log: Log of users viewing the IEP.
• Team Members: Allow for ease in communication.