It's that time again, time to fill out standards-based indicators for your entire class. And isn't kind of nice to look at the ratings from the last marking period at the same time? This makes it easier to see growth and highlight potential problems.
The Comparison Terms option lets you choose the marking period to which you would like to compare as you input the rating for the current marking period.
To do this:
- From your grade book, choose the marking period that needs to be graded
- Click the Score Indicator button
- In the new window, select the marking period containing the scores you would like to view from the Comparison Terms drop-down menu.
- A new column will be added. The selected marking period indicators are visible directly next to the current indicators.
- Now you can add ratings for the current marking period while viewing previous indicators simultaneously.
*You can only change grade period indicators in the marking period in which you are currently.