This guide will demonstrate and explore how to create a questions bank for your pre and post conferences in the Evaluate Prime module. This feature is only available as part of the Evaluate Prime license.
1. Access the Question Bank
The question bank is accessed through the System Setup tab inside your Evaluation Manager tab.
2. Create a New Question
First, you must decide whether you will add a Pre-Conference question, or a Post-Conference question. Then, click the green (+) button labeled "Add Question."
Fill out the form that pops up. Pay special attention to the Category, which is used to organize the questions later. Also make sure the "Active" and "Required" check boxes are selected appropriately.
3. Add Question to Conference
Once you have created your bank of questions, they will be available to add to the pre- and post-conference options of your various Observation Types.
- In the System Setup tab, select "Observation Types". To open/edit an observation type, click the pencil icon.
- In the new editing window, select either (or both of) the Pre-Conference or Post-Conference tab.
- Select the icon "Add from Bank" to open the bank of questions you just created. Remember, you'll only have access to the questions that match the conference type.
- You will see the questions organized by the categories you created in the previous step. You can expand each question
by selecting its white (+) icon. This will show you whether or not a question is required.
- Select the checkbox next to each question you'd like to add, and click "Add" at the bottom of the window.
- Remove a question by clicking the red (X) button. Edit a question by clicking the pencil icon.