As a rule, users can only access data for students who attend the school the user is linked to. Now, users can view data for students who were previously enrolled in their school but were transferred to another school in the district within the last two years.
This is accomplished with the Comprehensive Student Record report.
To do this:
- Click on the Reporting tab
- Open the Comprehensive Student Record report
- In the Student parameter field you will see:
- students currently enrolled in the user's primary school
- students transferred to another school in the district within the last two years
- inactive students
- Choose the desired student (and set the desired parameters)
- Run Report
- Student data is visible on the right.