Previously, the only way to upload a photo to a student profile was via the Manage Student Photos application located in the System Manager.
Now, users who have "write access" can upload individual student photos right in the student's profile. If a user has "write access," they will see an active (blue) Save button at the bottom of the window.
To upload a photo directly in a student profile:
- Navigate to a student profile.
- Select the General tab.
- Click directly on the photo OR photo icon.
- In the new window, click the My Computer icon.
- Navigate to and open the appropriate file.
- Click the Upload Files button.