For classes taught by multiple teachers, districts are required to report the percentage of time each teacher is teaching the class. Previously, this was tracked and reported manually. Now, you can enter the percentages into Class Manager, which, once entered, will be included in state reporting.
- Navigate to Class Manager
- Select a class with more than one teacher
- Click the Calculate Percent button
- Enter the percentage of time each teacher teaches in the selected class
- Note that the total must equal 100 percent.