OnCourse offers users the option to create custom email templates that can be sent manually and automatically to guardians at various points during the online and annual registration processes.
These templates automatically pop up when an online registration form is Reverted to Pending, Finalized, or Submitted. There is a General and an Initial template as well.
When any of these changes are made, an email with the corresponding template will appear. Staff members can edit the template before sending it to parents/guardians.
To create an email template follow this path:
Intranet>District>OnCourse Connect Settings>Online Registration Forms>Online Registration Form Configuration>Form Settings tab>Create Email Template button>Template Type drop-down menu
There are five options to choose from in the Template Type dropdown menu. These templates will be generated at different points in the registration process.
- Revert to Pending - This template is manually created when a registration form is moved from Submitted to Pending
Actions>Revert to Pending
- General - This template can be manually created at any point in the registration process
- Finalized - Online Registration Form when a registration form is finalized
- Submitted - This template is automatically created and sent when a registration form is submitted by a guardian.
- Initial - This template is automatically created and sent when a registration form is initially created.
A registration link is required (there is a Registration Link button for this)
If you see , simply click on it, and the template window will appear.
If you see , right-click on it, choose Email Registrant, and the template window will appear.
If you would like to set up templates for your district, please contact OnCourse Support and we'll set them up for you right away. You have the option of setting up one, two, or all five templates, it's up to you.
Internal: Option/Setting - Online Registration - Send "Registration has been finalized" confirmation email to Parent/Guardian
Internal: Option/Setting - Online Registration - Send Submission Confirmation Email to Parent/Guardian