This guide will take you through the steps to assign permissions for a specific IEP section.
1. Go to the Special Education Tab
2. Click on the IEP Icon to Open IEP
3. Click on the Appropriate IEP Section
4. Click on Edit Section
5. Click on Section Info
6. Click on Permissions
• Click Add Permissions
• Click the plus sign for: All Guardian in the district
• Close windows by click the small x
7. Enable Post-Lock Editing
This option allows a section of an IEP to be edited AFTER it has been locked but BEFORE it has been implemented. This action can only be performed by an individual who has been given the
appropriate permission in the Resource Manager.
8. Repeat the Steps for Additional Sections or IEPs