This guide will take you through the steps to modify/edit your IEP Template.
1. Accessing Your IEP Template
1. Log Into Your OnCourse Account with Special Education Setup Access.
2. Select the Special Education Tab.
3. Click on IEP Templates tab.
4. Choose a Template from the Drop Down Menu.
5. Now You Are Ready to Modify Your District Template.
2. Things You Can Modify In Your Template
Click on "Section Actions"
• Rename Template: Rename template if multiple templates are being utilized.
• Add Sections: Ability to add sections to template if needed.
• Reorder Sections: Arrange sections in a logical sequence for your template.
• Show Deleted Sections: Make visible deleted sections for possible restoration.
3. How to Rename a Template
1. Select Rename Template.
2. Type in the new IEP Template Name.
3. Choose a Type
4. Save & Close
4. Adding a New Section to Your IEP Template
1. Click Add Section.
2. Type the Name for the New Section.
3. Select a Type.
4. Save & Close
For more information on editing a New Section please see guide, "Adding & Restoring IEP Sections".
5. Reorder Sections of the IEP Template
1. Click Reorder Sections
2. Click a row to reorder and drag to the new location.
3. Save Changes
6. Finalizing Your IEP Template
• Show Deleted Sections: Deleted sections appear in red in the location from which they were deleted.
• Restore Deleted Sections: Click on the deleted section and click "Restore".
• Hide Deleted Sections: Hide deleted sections when restoring is finished.
• Preview Entire IEP: Overview of IEP.
• Export to Word or PDF: Option to Export in Portrait or Landscape Orientation.