This guide will show you how to edit the sections of a Student's IEP. The IEP is made up of Application Sections and Text Editor Sections. Both types of sections can be easily edited for the IEP.
1. Open the Student IEP
Access the IEP from the Special Education Dashboard or Student's Special Education Dashboard.
2. Open an IEP Section
• Click on the section from the IEP sidebar to open the section to edit.
• Delete Section: Removes this section from the IEP. (See step below for Restoring a Deleted Section)
• Completion Status: Select status from drop down. (optional)
3. Edit an IEP Section
• Click Edit Section: Opens app or editor to work within the section.
4. Editor: Insert Fields
• Choose the Editor tab
• Click Insert Fields
• Choose From Tabs: List, Database Fields, Standards
• The selected fields will be automatically added to the section.
Note: See Critical Skills: Manage My Lists for more information
on creating lists.
5. Editor Additional Options
• Revisions - revert to a previous version
• Import from Word Document - upload your files to import
• Export - export the section to word
• Save/Save & Close/Close
6. Restoring a Deleted Section in a Draft IEP
If a section is deleted, by clicking delete section it can be restored.
• Click Show Deleted Sections
• Select the section from the sidebar to restore.
• Click Restore
7. You Have Completed this Guide!
You will find additional guides in OnCourse University to assist in working on IEPs.