Parents who have grade portal access can view their child's IEP. This guide will take you through the necessary steps to assign permissions for viewing the IEP.
1. The Student's IEP Must be Implemented
If you need assistance please see guide, "Implementing the IEP".
2. Guardians and Contacts Must have Portal Access
• This setting can be viewed from the Student's Record in the People Tab.
• Click on Guardians & Contacts
3. Guardians Must Be a Team Member
See the guide, "Building Teams" for more information on this process.
4. Guardians Must Have the Portal Resource
• Go to the System Manager
• Click on Resource Manager
• Click on Resources
• Category: Public Portal
• Click on Public Portal Allow Login Access
• Check Guardians
5. Guardians Must Have IEP Section Permissions
• Permissions must be given as read access to the sections to be viewable from the Portal.
• "How to Set IEP Section Permissions" will guide you through this process.
6. Guardians Must Have Read Access on the IEP
• Open the student's record
• Click on Special Education
• Click on Documents in the mid-tabs
7. Setting the IEP Permission
• Right click on the IEP document
• Click Sharing
8. Click on Permissions
• Click Add Permissions
• Click the plus sign for: All Guardian in the district
• Close windows by click the small x
9. Guardians Now Have Access to the IEP Section (s) Granted