This guide will provide descriptions and examples of the Special Education reports available in OnCourse. All of these reports are able to be exported to Microsoft Excel.
1. Assessment Participation Report
This report will allow you to see data regarding student participation in any particular assessment.
You can filter the report by test, school, and subject.
2. IEP Access Log Report
This report is listed by student and will show who has accessed that student's IEP, when and from what IP address.
3. Related Services Report
Organized by service, this report will list all SE students and display whether or not they participate in that particular service.
1. Select the appropriate school.
2. Select a particular class, if necessary.
3. Select the service on which you wish to report.
4. Choose the effective date.
5. Click "Run."
You will need to click "Run" each time you change one of the
4. Access IEP from Related Services Report
Once the report has been run, you will be able to access any IMPLEMENTED IEPs on the left-hand side.