This guide will give you an overview of uploading, modifying and adding dynamic placeholders to letters.
If you need to edit an existing Form Template, skip to Step 5.
If you need information about the OnCourse Elements, skip to step 8
1. Form Templates
1. Click on Your Special Education Tab
2. Click on Form Templates
Note: Only users with Special Education Setup resource have access to the Form Templates tab.
2. Creating a Form Template
1. Click Create Form Template
2. Type the Form Name
3. Choose a Type: Letter/Form
3. Rename Form Template
Use this option to rename the selected Template if needed.
4. Import Form Content from Word Document
As a best practice make all changes to the content in Word, then import the content into the form template.
1. Click Import Form Content from Word Document
2. Click Add File(s)
3. This will take you to documents stored on your computer.
4. Select the document to import.
5. Click Upload File(s)
5. Choose a Template
Once a template has been imported or created it can be selected from the main menu.
6. Editing a Template
Once a template has been created or uploaded, some editing may need to be completed. Below are some items to check for:
1. Remove or add spacing as needed.
2. Check for characters that imported as symbols or the alternate.
3. Use the editing tools to change color, size, font, etc.
7. Inserting Fields in the Template
Inserting fields into the template allows for identified information to be easily added to your letter or form. View the fields to determine the placeholders to add to the template.
1. Place the cursor in the location for the field to be placed, or highlight the text to be replaced.
2. Select the field from the list to the right, it will be automatically added to the template
3. Insert spacing as needed.
4. Save, Delete or Print