Get a glimpse of the following: creating a NEW IEP, the IEP Interface, exporting, and IEP Status.
1. Accessing the Student Record
• Click the Special Education Tab.
• Double-Click the Student to Open the Student Record.
2. Go to the Student's Documents Tab
• After the Student Record is Open,
• Click on the Documents tab.
3. Adding the IEP Document
• In the Documents tab,
• Click Add
• Add IEP
• Select the Template from the Drop Down Menu
• Click Create New
4. Viewing the IEP Draft
• This is a Draft IEP. (See Image)
• The Navigation Bar makes it easy to access each section of the IEP.
5. Actions That Can be Completed in an IEP Section
• Edit Section: Opens app or editor to work within the section.
• Delete Section: Removes this section from the IEP.
• Completion Status: Select status from drop down, optional.