This guide will walk system managers through the setup process for the online course request system.
1. Go To System Manager Tab
2. Locate "School Setup Options"
1. Expand the district folder.
2. Expand the "Schools" node.
3. Expand your school folder.
4. Click on "School Setup Options."
3. Set Course Request Dates
• The bottom four options are where you will set the beginning and end times for the students to request classes, and the teachers to review those requests.
• Once the student dates are set, they will be able to request their courses through OnCourse Connect.
• Once the teacher dates are set, they will be able to review student requests through their Grade Book.
• Traditionally, student dates take place before the teacher dates.
4. Course Settings
In order to control which courses your students can request, you can set the appropriate grade level for each course, as well as pre-requisites.
Additionally, you can determine whether or not to make a course available to students or teachers, and even give the course a different name for online requesting purposes.