The first step to customizing a website is to change the them eand header to achieve a look and feel that is right for your classroom. To change these items, follow the steps below:
1. Changing Theme
1. Click the Design Assistant button in the top-left corner of the screen (shown right)
2. Click the Change Theme button
3. The first five themes will appear. “Try these on” by clicking one, and a preview of your site will appear in the screen below. To find more options,click the right arrow button (see arrow below) or click the View All button.
2. Changing Header
1. When a theme has been selected, the next step is to choose a header. Click the Change Header button at the top of the screen.
2. Select a Category of header pictures using the drop-down menu in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. An assortment of pictures will appear: click any selection to see how the header will appear on your website. Click the arrow buttons or View All button to see more choices.
4. When a header and theme have been selected, click the Save & Close button to complete there design. Your website will now have the new theme and header.