As part of the Lesson Planner there is a Documents space for storage. This guide will take you through the steps of utilizing this feature.
1. Open the Documents Tab
Within the Documents tab, you have your own staff folder where you can maintain documents similar to your Desktop.
2. Add a Document
1. Select your folder.
2. Select Add.
3. Add Document.
4. Select the file from your computer to upload.
5. Upload File.
6. Your file will now appear in your personal folder.
3. Creating File Folders
1. Right-click on your folder.
2. Select New Folder.
3. Add a file name and select an icon for that folder (optional).
4. Your new folder will be created to store files (see image).
4. Linking a Document to your Planner
1. Open the My Planner tab.
2. Select the block you would like your document linked to.
3. Select Attach Documents, and your document tree will open.
4. You can select to have that document available on just your planner for an administrator to view OR you can select to attach it to the homework where it will be viewed on the Homework Portal.
To remove a document from your planner or homework portal, uncheck the box.
The image below allows you to see how your Attachments will link to your planner.