This guide will take you through the process of customizing your template. Guides that should precede this guide are Creating Your Lesson Plan Template and/or Loading a Master Template.
1. Accessing Your Created or Loaded Template for
1. On the left sidebar, click the + to open the folder Templates.
2. Click on Your Renamed Template.
3. You will see a new tab labeled Your Template Name in the tab bar.
2. Adding Your Column Headings
1. Click in the column header area.
2. Type the Class, Period, or Time as you prefer.
3. Click OK
3. Adjusting Your Column Settings
• Your Lesson Plan template can have up to 5 pages, each page can then have up to 4 columns.
• To adjust the columns, Click Settings
• Adjust column widths by changing the percentages. (This can vary page to page as needed.)
• Weekday Labels can be turned off if preferred.
4. Accessing Additional Pages
1. If you need more than 4 columns you can utilize the additional 5 pages.
2. Choose from the page drop down to "turn the page".
3. Each page can be customized individually.
4. See 'Copying and Pasting a Row, Column, and Page' below to replicate page 1.
5. Copying and Pasting Your Lesson Plan Block
1. You can now copy and paste this lesson plan framework.
2. Move your mouse over the lesson plan block.
3. The copy icons will appear in the top right cover of the block.
4. Click the Copy This Block icon (top left).
5. Move the mouse to the next block and click the paste icon
6. They next step will show you how to copy and paste rows
6. Copying and Pasting a Row, Column, and Page
1. These same floating copy tools are available for the Row, Column, and Page.
2. See the images below for the locations of these tools.
7. Setting Your Default Template
1. Check the Default Template box at the far right of the toolbar.
2. This will auto load your template when a new week is opened from the Navigation Calendar