This guide will take you through the steps of creating your own customized lesson plan template.
1. My Planner, Opening a Template
1. On the left sidebar, click the + to open the folder Templates
2. Click Add New or My Template
3. You will see a new tab labeled My Template in the tab bar
2. Rename Your Template
1. Click the Rename button on the toolbar
2. Type your new template name
3. Adding Your Column Headings
1. Click in the column header area.
2. Type the Class, Period, or Time as you prefer.
3. Click OK
4. Creating Your Lesson Plan Framework
1. Click in a Lesson Plan block, this will open the editor.
2. Type your framework in the lesson plan top section. ie.
essential questions, bellringer, etc.
3. Save & Close
Note: Within the lesson plan editor is the only location in which
you must select Save or Save & Close.
5. Copying and Pasting Your Lesson Plan Block
Once your first block is completed, you'll want to copy/paste it
into the rest of the lesson plan grid so that each block on your
page has your framework loaded.
1. Move your mouse over the lesson plan block.
2. The copy icons will appear in the top right cover of the block.
3. Click the Copy This Block icon (top left).
4. Move the mouse to the next block and click the paste icon (bottom left).
5. They next step will show you how to copy and paste rows and columns.
6. Copying and Pasting a Row, Column, and Page
1. These same floating copy tools are available for the Row,
Column, and Page.
2. See the images below for the locations of these tools.
7. Your template is almost done!
Once your framework has been copy/pasted into each block,
your template is almost done (see example below).