Welcome to your first guide for the OnCourse Lesson Planner. If you are new to using the Lesson Planner or taking your experience to the next level these guides will assist you in reaching your goal. Each guide is categorized by "Getting Started", "Critical Skills", and Building Proficiency". You can work your way from start to finish or jump to any guide in the process. At the end of each guide you will find suggested next steps, remember all of these resources and more are available in the Learning Center.
This initial guide will show you how to easily Navigate your OnCourse
Systems for Education account. If you are a returning user can skip to the bottom for the "Next".
1. Logging into the OnCourse Homepage
• OnCourse Homepage oncoursesystems.com
• Username: Your complete email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Password: oncourse (You will be prompted to change this
• Retrieve Password (You will be prompted to answer your
2. Access OnCourse From Any Location With
• OnCourse is web-based, meaning you can access your account from anywhere with internet access!
• Updates are made in real-time, there is no delay on information.
3. OnCourse Tools to Preview
4. First, is Your My Account Information
1. Profile - view your profile information, change your password
2. Security Questions - manage/edit your security questions
(For security, you will not see your answers.)
3. Account Details - basic account details
4. Display Notifications - reset notifications if needed
5. Email Notifications - select notifications you would like to receive via email.
5. Second, is the Learning Center
• Clicking on the Learning Center will open a new tab in your browser.
• The Learning Center is home to resources that will assist you in becoming proficient with OnCourse.
• You will easily find user guides and videos that you can read or watch for your convenience.
6. Third, You Have Direct Access to Support
• Typical Response Time of 30 Minutes or Less
• Be Careful of Emails Filtering to Your Spam or Junk Email
• Limited Support on Nights and Weekends
7. Finally, Logout
It is a recommended Best Practice to log out of your OnCourse
Account or lock your computer when you are away from your desk.